We're pleased to announce the latest addition to our Professional Makeup Kit collection - the Wendy Hill Mineral Mix Makeup Kit (WH7406).
This is the latest professional product from your New Zealand makeup kit experts, designed by our makeup artists to meet your needs perfectly, and to add a Mineral makeup option to the product range you can offer your clients.
Competitively priced as an ideal starter for a makeup artist setting out on their career, or for those who would like to offer a Mineral option in addition to their professional Wendy Hill Makeup kits. (See our full range of professional makeup kits.)
As you probably already know, our Mineral Powders are the perfect complement to the Wendy Hill healthy makeup range and philosophy. Mineral Powders are made from natural, finely ground pure minerals from the earth, and are talc and paraben free. The fine textures allow the skin to breathe, they're safe for the most sensitive skins and to use after surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Our gorgeous new Mineral Mix Kit contains all the essential items you'll need to create a beautiful mineral makeup for your client, including:
- Velvet Veil Primer (to prepare the skin and assist in the mineral makeup gliding on and lasting longer)
- Camouflage Carousel (5 shades of concealer to cover any unwanted imperfections or blemishes. Bonus use: for highlighting and contouring, use the light and dark shades for face shaping under foundation!)
- Keep It On Sealer (In a wand with its own eyeliner brush. You can mix with Mineral Eyedusts and apply as a lovely shimmering eyeliner or apply over any eyeliner for extra long-lasting performance.)
- Mineral Loose Powders x 3 (Finely ground Mineral Powders that are silky to the touch, and perfect for covering any imperfections to create a flawless, polished finish whilst allowing the skin to breathe naturally. They can be used alone as a foundation by itself or over your usual foundations. Apply with Wendy Hill Kabuki Brush.)
- Mineral Pressed Powders x 2 (Giving a lovely, smooth, satin-finish texture for those that prefer a Pressed Powder, and can be worn alone as a Foundation like the Loose Powders, or over any Foundation. Perfect in the handbag for those touch ups. The powders are lightweight whilst still having a good coverage that is buildable. Apply with the Wendy Hill Kabuki Brush.)
- Mineral Loose Blushers x 2 (Just dust on lightly, and these practically weightless Mineral Blushers will create a soft natural finish that will make the cheeks blush with a radiant glow. Warm and cool shades: Mango-Licious for a warm mango peach shade, and I'm Blushing for a touch of cool berry-pink.)
- Eye Pencils x 2 (Our Eye Pencils are specially formulated to be able to provide a soft, smoky finish, or to create dramatic defined effect, and are long lasting. This kit gives you Black and Pewter, two perfect shades.)
- Waterproof Mascara (Water-resistant conditioning formula that will not clump or make lashes brittle. Our deluxe spiral brush lengthens and separates lashes while adding rich colour without irritating fibres. Easily removed with eye makeup remover.)
- Mineral Eyedusts x 5 (Our Eyedusts are loose sheer shimmering powders to accentuate eyes. Apply with a damp brush to intensify the colour for a dazzling look, or they can be worn naturally sheer for a soft shimmering effect. Pair with Keep It On Sealer for 5 extra eyeliner options!)
- Runway Lip Gloss x 3 (New high pigment Lip Glosses, glide on smoothly and give great colour and gloss!)
- Brow Powder (Create, shape and define beautiful natural looking eyebrows - every time – with our Brow Powder. This kit gives you our most popular shade of brow powders, Taupe.)
- Kabuki Brush (A short, dome-shaped, contoured brush ideal for applying Loose Face Powders, and the best brush for applying Mineral Powders and Blushers to face and body.)
The Wendy Hill Mineral Mix Makeup Kit is very competitively priced making it an ideal starter kit for anyone wanting to offer a mineral-based professional makeup service. Contact the Wendy Hill Team toll free from anywhere in New Zealand on 0800 WENDYHILL, call Auckland 418-2998 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.